Professional Systems Engineering, LLC provided design/consulting services for courtroom technology. The District Court renovation project included a technology renovation of an existing court space at the existing courthouse building. The A/V design for this courtroom will be used as the model for five additional courtrooms in the same courthouse. PSE has had over one dozen independent assignments through the Federal Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
PSE has had over one dozen courthouse assignments including District Courts Programs to Justice for All: Courts and the Community Learning Center projects in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland, our certified and licensed staff manages acoustics, noise, vibration control, audio/visual/ video, and court and conferencing technologies with great network and controls fluency.
The courtroom includes the infrastructure and equipment required to support advanced features such as video annotation, video conferencing, and teleconferencing.
- Video display for each courtroom position
- Evidence presentation systems
- Video annotation system
- Court reporting system integration
- Courtroom audio recording system integration
- Video conferencing and teleconferencing
- Touchscreen A/V control system
- Digital matrix audio mixing system
- Bench conference Noise masking system
- Assisted Listening systems for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)